Breaking

Archive

May 8 results
18:26
18:26

Bushenyi Pupil Electrocuted, Two Injured electrocution 2

Godfrey Nuwagaba a teacher says that pupils were electrocuted as they helped to erect tents when one of the metallic poles touched a live electric wire.
08:39
08:39

Two Brothers Electrocuted In Mbale electrocution 1

Sylvia Mutonyi, an aunt to the deceased says Womukore was playing with another child in the compound when he stepped on a naked electricity cable that had fallen down on the ground.
07:09
07:09

Two Electrocuted, Another Seriously injured electrocution 2 2

Mbabazi is admitted at Kiwoko Hospital in critical condition.
12:11
12:11

Lwengo Hawker Electrocuted electrocution

Alex Kamoga, an eye witness says that Mutebi touched a live wire in the meter box behind Nansove’s retail shop.
12:55
12:55

Illegal Connections: Ssembabule Resident Electrocuted electrocution

Mugerwa was electrocuted on Christmas night while attempting to fix a faulty transformer during a power outage.
10:03
10:03

Man Sues UMEME For Wife's Death electrocution

Kampala High Court has ordered the national power distribution company, Umeme to respond to claims by a husband who claims he lost his wife due to its negligence.
08:18
08:18

Residents Reject Shoddy Power Line electrocution 2

Residents of Kikamulo Sub County in Nakaseke have rejected the newly erected Kapeke-Kireta power line citing shoddy work.
May 8 results