Breaking

Fire Guts Boys Dormitory in Sheema

The fire started at 8:30 pm when then students were attending evening preps.
A boy's dormitory at Rweibare Secondary School in Kyangyenyi Sub County Sheema district was last night gutted by fire.

The fire started at 8:30 pm when then students were attending evening preps.

The student who preferred anonymity revealed that they saw sparks from electric wires in the dormitory before the fire started. He revealed that attempts to put out the fire and save the property were all in vain.

The police fire brigade arrived late to save the students property.

Martial Tumusiime the greater Bushenyi regional police spokesperson says that all the property in the dormitory was destroyed.

He said that police could not manage to arrive at the scene on time since they were informed late.

The school administration is yet to comment on the incident.